800-368-5242 x8057 or 202-266-8057
800-368-5242 x8690 or 202-266-8690
System Requirements Testing
1. Go to www.ec.commpartners.com and click on the “Browser Test.” You should see a congratulations message and hear a pre-recorded audio message. If your browser does not pass this test, go to www.flash.com to download the required Adobe Flash software.
Once at the site, go to the “Downloads” menu at the top and choose “Get Flash Player.”
2. If you are already logged into the meeting and experience a problem (slides stop advancing, streaming audio stops/fails, etc.), try clicking the “refresh” button in your web browser.
3. Clear the cache in your web browser. Then close your web browser completely. Open your web browser again and try logging into the event/archive again.
4. It is recommended that you use a PC with Windows and Internet Explorer. If you are using a Mac, please use the Safari web browser.
5. Make sure you do not have pop-ups disabled in your internet browser settings.
6. Make sure that your internet browser is Active X enabled.
7. If none of the above steps resolve the issues, direct your web browser to www.getfirefox.com and download Firefox. Next reinstall the Adobe Flash software by visiting www.flash.com (see step 1).
8. If none of these steps are successful, the issue may be related to a) internal firewall settings, b) internal internet settings or c) the speed/capability of your internet connection. You should consult your IT department or internet provider. Please make sure the following the following IP addresses are open:
188.8.131.52 port 80 (web and Flash file delivery)
184.108.40.206 port 80 (web and Flash file delivery)
220.127.116.11 ports 1935, 443, and 80 (Flash RTMP and RTMPT streaming)
18.104.22.168 ports 1935, 443, and 80 (Flash RTMP and RTMPT streaming)
22.214.171.124 ports 1935, 443, and 80 (Flash RTMP and RTMPT streaming)
How do I view the PPT in a full screen?
Click Enlarge in the upper right-hand corner of the PowerPoint Window to maximize the PowerPoint.
I can’t see the PowerPoint.
Hit the Refresh button (F5) on your keyboard.
The screen is freezing.
Hit the Refresh button (F5) to reestablish your connection. If this continues you may be on an intermittent Internet connection. Try to restart your session by closing out of that browser session, relaunching your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and logging back into the conference: http://eventcenter.commpartners.com/se/NAHBLogin
I lost the website connection.
Restart your session by closing out of that browser session, relaunching your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and logging back into the conference: http://eventcenter.commpartners.com/se/NAHBLogin
Can I ask a question via the phone line during the webinar?
No, all participant lines will be muted during the session. You can submit a question at any time during today’s presentation using the web conference window. To do so, simply type your question into the chat box on the lower left corner of your screen and then click on the “Send” button located next to the box.
I can’t hear the sound via my computer speakers. What should I do?
If you experience any issues with the audio coming through your computer speakers, please make sure your speakers are on and the volume is turned up. You may also press F5 to refresh your computer screen. If you continue to have problems, you can dial in using the phone provided in the instruction email
How do the polling questions work?
When the poll question appears on your screen, simply click in the box next to the answer of your choice and your anonymous response will be sent directly to our presenters.
What screen resolution is best for viewing a webinar?
We recommend the screen resolution of 1280 x 768 or higher, and to have the internet browser zoom set to 100%.